« We're home! | Main | Night one is over - added a few pictures »

October 17, 2005

Angels, Boobs, Domains, Pictures

First, our boy is a little angel.

Second, quit it with the boobs jokes, you guys ever heard of "skin-to-skin"? ;)

Third, the baby has his own domain and gmail account, and no he's not on friendster yet: guidojack.com. That's where all his pictures will live for now (until he wants to do something else with his domain)

Fourth: click here for a new gallery of pictures from his first 3 days of life (2 and 1/2 to be precise).

Fifth: our house is full of love, and the phone ringer is OFF (bliss!)

So...what did YOU guys do this week-end? ;) It's crazy to think that we left home on Friday afternoon and came home on Monday afternoon WITH A BABY. Now that's what I call a (re)productive week-end! :)

Posted by patata at October 17, 2005 08:55 PM

Comments

GuidoJack sarà un angelo, ma voi siete già dei genitori meravigliosi (e si vede)!
Un forte abbraccio a voi tutti,
Carlo, Sara e Virginia (che ancora non parla).

Posted by: Carlo at October 18, 2005 05:46 AM

Giacomo, ho mandato un mail al tuo indirizzo ma un autorisponditore (giustamente) mi dice che sei in paternità. Solo che non so come altro raggiungerti... quindi ti chiedo anche qui (tanto prima di pubblicare i commenti li leggi tu!) se puoi mandarmi il tuo indirizzo di casa, perchè abbiamo un regalino per Guido Jack. Ancora tante congratulazioni! Baci, Pam&co.

Posted by: Pam at October 18, 2005 06:26 AM

Awww, he is SOOO freakin cute!!! Congratulations!!!! I am glad the birth went well. Can't wait to meet GJ.

Posted by: Donna at October 18, 2005 07:35 AM

sorry, I know this is the wrong place for this but..
1. I have card I want to mail to you. Where do I mail it?
2. For others that want to mail you presents where do they mail them since you aren't at work?

Thanks much
!MK

Posted by: MK at October 18, 2005 10:01 AM

Ahhhhhhh!!!! Thanks, y'all! I'm all weepy now, remembering the painful sweetness, insanity, tension, and absolute wonder of coming home with a baby. What an amazing time. Nothing compares to it. He is so beautiful, it ain't even funny. But I guess y'all don't need me to tell you that, huh?

Anne, who is just sappy as hell.

Posted by: Anne at October 18, 2005 04:06 PM

So that's where all the CPMC blankets are going...

Much congrats.